Maker Faire Bangkok
What is Maker Faire?
Maker Faire is a gathering of fascinating, curious people who enjoy learning and who love sharing what they can do. From engineers to artists to scientists to crafters, Maker Faire is a venue for these “makers” to show hobbies, experiments, projects.
We call it the Greatest Show (& Tell) on Earth – a family-friendly showcase of invention, creativity, and resourcefulness.
Glimpse the future and get inspired!
Maker Faire Bangkok 2018 is an event hosted by maker communities nationwide. Makers from all over the country come to show and tell their creative projects.
Maker Faire originated in 2006 in the San Francisco Bay Area as a project of the editors of Make: magazine. It has since grown into a significant worldwide network of both flagship and independently-produced events. Read more on Maker Faire history, the Maker Movement, as well as how to start a Maker Faire or a School Maker Faire where you live.
About Make: Magazine:
Make: is the first magazine devoted entirely to Do-It-Yourself (DIY) technology projects.
Make: unites, inspires, informs, and entertains a growing community of resourceful people who undertake amazing projects in their backyards, basements, and garages.
Make: celebrates your right to tweak, hack, and bend any technology to your will.
Besides the magazine and the faire, Make:
and Maker Media is:
- a vital online stream of news and projects, blog.makezine.com;
- a retail outlet for kits and books, the Maker Shed;
- a steady stream of fun and instruction via our YouTube channel;
- Make: Projects, a library of projects with step-by-step instructions;
- a publisher of best-in-category titles via Make: Books, including introductions to electronics, Raspberry Pi, 3D printing, Arduino and more